Important Covid-19 Safety Information
We hope that past and future guests are staying safe and well, on this page you can find out all about the changes that we have implemented as a result of the current pandemic. Here at Mount Pleasant Holidays we are committed to making sure that you and your family stay as safe as possible during your stay with us.
Having taken advice from the professional organisations who are supporting and guiding us during this time we have updated a number of important things:
- Firstly our terms and conditions have changed, you can find them here please ensure that you take some time to read them before your stay if you are due to visit soon.
- We are now operating self service check in, you will be sent details of how this works when you place a booking with us.
- All guests now receive additional cleaning materials to use during a stay, including hand sanitiser and disinfectant wipes.
- We have adapted our Welcome Hampers slightly they are now full of the usual goodies but they are single use to ensure that there is no cross contamination.
- We have committed to an enhanced and rigorous deep cleaning regime, every possible measure has been taken to clean and sanitise accommodation thoroughly between guests.
- We have additional signage around the property to provide guidance and remind guests of the rules for everyone’s safety.
- 2 hand sanitisation points have been installed at out communal areas.
- We are asking guests to kindly clean the touch points in communal areas before and after use, cleaning products are provided and additional daily cleaning is being carried out by our teams on site.
- Only one family is allowed at the pool area at a time this is to ensure that social distancing is maintained.
- Upon check out we are asking all guests to strip bedding and place it with towels in laundry bags provided.
- There are specific measures in place for guests displaying symptoms of Covid-19 before during or after a stay (refer to our terms and conditions for further information).
- We have blocked out a full day before and after all holidays to ensure the appropriate timeframe passes and thorough change over is completed, check in time on the day of arrival is 3pm.
We hope that all of the extra measures in place reassure you of how seriously we are taking things to ensure that you have the safest holiday possible.
We thank you for your continued support during this time – Chloe & Matt